Joes New Balance Outlet

Monday, April 16, 2012

Trevathan Awaits The NFL Draft, April 16, 2012


By Mary Jo Perino
www.lex.com
April 13, 2012

Danny Trevathan (Leesburg High School, Leesburg Florida) had a strange feeling today on the UK football practice field. He wasn't suited up.

"I felt kind of weird the first time, I'm not going to lie. It's kind of weird out here but I'm out here supporting these guys. I'm still a Wildcat," said Trevathan.

He's back in Lexington training for the upcoming NFL draft. In a couple weeks, he'll know his fate. Most services are projecting the former UK linebacker to go between the fifth and seventh round, or as a free agent not being drafted at all.

"I'm just ready to get somewhere and play, but I'm trying to take it slow because it only happens once in your life. You have to appreciate these things as it happens. It's a slow process, but it's worth it. I've been talking to teams and that's the best part of it. Just being able to see how hard work pays off."

READ MORE CLICK BELOW:

Resources

No comments:

Post a Comment