Joes New Balance Outlet

Saturday, January 28, 2012

D'Mauri Jones To Visit The University Of Miami (FL) This Weekend, January 27, 2012




By Gerald Lacey
Staff Writer
Carver Heights Quarterback Club
January 27, 2012

LEESBURG - Leesburg (FL) High School WR and Cane commitment D'Mauri Jones is set to visit Miami this weekend. It will be Jones only official visit during recruiting season and he is firmly committed to Miami.

"I'm just looking for that good bond with the rest of the team," Jones said. "I'll just have a good time with them and my family. I'm coming with my mom, two younger sisters and my girlfriend."


Miami Head Coach Al Golden and Wide Receivers Coach George McDonald were in Leesburg recently to watch Jones in a basketball game against Gainesville High School. Miami Hurricanes football coach Al Golden got off to a fast start in recruiting last year, and rumors are he has really hit his stride after his first season. It's rumored that the Hurricanes will have a top 10 class when signing day rolls around on Feb. 1, and they already seem to have a full class, although they'll be looking to upgrade in coming weeks.

"I talked to coach (Al) Golden," Jones said. "He was saying he can't wait for me to get down there. He came to one of my basketball games and enjoyed himself. He came by the house, too - we went to get food. He's very down to earth, a very funny dude. We click on all cylinders. He tells me what's real."

"I can't wait for him to start coaching me."

University of Miami Head Coach Al Golden
Jones will help with uncommitted recruits while he visiting this weekend. Jones is already fully qualified so he will be able to participate in Fall drills with the rest of the team.

"I'll talk to them about how it's a nice school, a private school, a $55,000 education, how the football program is nice, how everyone wants you to succeed not just in football but as a person," he said.

Jones is very excited about National Signing Day and the recognition that it will bring to Coach Randy Trivers football program. Signing day is less than a week away and Jones plans no surprises he is firmly committed to the "U".

"It's new to my school, so it's a big deal," Jones said. "We had someone go to Kentucky (Danny Trevathan) four years ago, but other than that me and him are the only Division I prospects that have come through."

Listen live on my790am or www.my790am.com Saturday February 4, 2012.

D'Mauri Jones will make his second appearance on the Lake County Sports Show in 2012 along with Former Leesburg High School Standout and NFL player Greg Johnson February 4, 2012 at 12:00 P.M. 

Resources
Leesburg Public Library
http://www.ci.leesburg.fl.us/library/











VISIT ONE OF OUR BLOGS BELOW: 

Article provided by:
Gerald Lacey
Staff Writer
Carver Heights Quarterback Club
1986 Varsity Jackets Football Lettermen #82
Class of 1988 Leesburg High School
leesburgyellowjacketsfootball@yahoo.com
www.leesburgyellowjacketsfootball.com
















Gerald is a professional Internet marketer and social media marketing expert. His online business ventures and websites generate multiple streams of income annually. His consulting clients include best selling authors and international speakers.

Gerald is the CEO/President of Lacey LLC and OmariWholesale, Inc. He runs his entire business from his home where he is able to spend quality time with his family and friends. He is passionate about helping individuals to build and monetize their personal brand online.

No comments:

Post a Comment